Monday, September 20, 2010

same paints different outcome!

3 little people to water color paint!
we are still following Enki K idea of
wet on wet! We soak our paper and have fun with 2 colors
Today I choose autumn colors.
RED and YELLOW= Orange!
I thought it was so fun to see just how different a 2, 4, and 6 paint!!

This first picture is Truthys!
She is now at the age where she want to color, paint, be apart of the gang from time to time.
She isn't interested in anything more then mess and color!!! And of course she is always the first one done!
This second painting is Orien (4). He LOVES to see the colors dance. He simply enjoys letting us know the colors he has made! He is usually attentive in switching colors with water first and at times gets frustrated with work but always comes around to liking it!

Here is Cedars. He is slow to start. Usually takes one side going up and down with one color. he then usually starts in another spot and I have a feeling by about half way through has a story...well see.
This week he is there much longer then his siblings. By the end he describes it as planet Earth in the center red...the sun all around and on the bottom right corner the North Pole!!
I believe soon enough I need to do my homework on led/story based paintings with him..another part of the Enki grade 1 curriculum I am still piecing together.




No comments: