Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back home again

We have made it full circle. From summer adventures, travels, music a plenty, going going going..and Finally home feels good again. We are quite happy doing chores, biking around the mountain, movements, and school practice, table time, craft time, fairy tales and folk alike, resting, game playing...pond wandering... The ease of staying home is something I have never quite understood until recently. I have always been one to run out the door, and now I am finding it more difficult to leave and much easier to enjoy my family right here at home. And the kids feel good. We are just simply simplifying our lives and digging into our roots here, first.

Felting beads in the sunshine.
Drying out on the truck until we make our necklaces, bracelets, or cars as Orien has requested!
3 Eamonns on our new porch, making felt into beads..... Chores feel good, normal, family like..and always adventerous! Cedar found our smalled egg ever in the coop!!



Everyone joined in for some water color painting...and what a joy it is to watch Truth find her goove in all that we do!


And this is my family. With a fresh start, fresh fall winds, fresh days to dance the way we dance. I am so thankful to spend all this time with my little people..and I thankful for our school curriculum, Enki, for helping me find a rhythm that feels..full and good!!




No comments: