Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Taking the Time




Again I find the day to day struggles of having too much in the "to do list" Between 2 jobs, homeschooling, soccer, sewing finishing a re-model, building the shed,,,,the list is endless. And so our Co-op Enki "forest school" Wednesdays always seem to ground my entire family. Cedar has time to dig, sing, eat, run, with others. I have time to watch my little people enjoy there mountain backyard with conversation of other mothers. And then I usually jump right back into the "lets go" mode. But today we paused. We pulled over in the canyon to gather Duchess Autumn. The yellows, golds, green, red were so bright. It was too much to pass up. The kiddos were delighted to pull over an gather a piece of fall. And so we will press, and paste in the coming weeks!!

No comments: