Friday, September 11, 2009

Friends




This one is for you Truthy! It has been a while since i have blogged about my kiddos! And well honestly I cant believe I have a blond haired blue eyed little girl...who is so clever and smart!! Yes she is! And to top that persistent, funny, loving, pushy, tantrum, sweet little thing! I laughed this past weekend watching her and her little friend Sally, who is also the same age, play with a sort of I am the boss attitude. I was shocked to already see her using her hands to Say " my toy!" in charge, girl attitude!!! She talks plenty, understand everything we say or ask of her! Loves to say yes, and yeah, Papa, Mama and funny enough Mooooom, Gil for milkies, Cedar, goat, dog, etc..and she still screams in amazement every time she enters the chicken coop! She is Energy!! She will not be told what to do by her brothers either..already telling them to stay away! I cant wait to see where she is in the months to come!!

No comments: