Sunday, November 28, 2010

The True name of the King


"The true name of the King must endure from Birth to Death"

"Watch my child, the path of heart, For Darkest night will soon depart.
Then sparkling sun will touch his wand As red and gold fill path and pond."
AH

"We are busy little fellows, Working way deep, down below,
Crystals, jewels, gold and stone,
We tend with care our earthly home"
O

"I am a stream so swift and clear, As down the rocky rapids steep.
I sing my song for all to hear, Watch the gleaming tears I weep."
E

"Bloom and root, Root and Bloom. Bright and True. But gone so soon"

U



"Then with all is might and main. The blaze rose high in raging flame. It rages and blazed until the day, and then the flames did fade away"
A


""with Royal cloak I stand on high.
And raise my spear to pierce the sky
The Answer does within us lie
The True name of the King is, I"
I
Cedar and I have been finishing up our third block of Enki. We took a break from consonants to enjoy a story all about the true sounds of vowel letters. It was a nice change of pace. We read a 5 part story, stopped daily to re-call and water color paint about the story and the letter came out in the name! A fun way to introduce vowels!

No comments: