Monday, March 17, 2008

patience

So hear you have it..with 8 weeks, 3 days and a handful of hours before the little baby "fill in the blank" we cant agree on a name!!....BUT it my mind it is 10,000 days away..and so I am being forced to practice patience. Something I need to be forced into daily. And am with the help of my kiddos !!! What to do..I don't remember this from the other pregnancy's! A sign that this truly is my last pregnancy!! I dream of my road bike, being out on along canyon ride...if you could see it now under the dust in the bedroom, dream of running a race,,hahaha but the idea sounds too good to be true! Dream of a great BBQ with non-other then margaritas!I dream of my swimsuit that doesn't make me look like some lady in a dress style suit!!! My corduroys and tank tops where food doesn't sit on my belly!! I hope all this dreaming get me to that day in May! So until then I will dream of that little someone inside swimming in the warm waters I provide...nourished by the yummy dinners Jody cooks and the desserts that make it all worth the wait!! dreaming away the days!!!!!

No comments: