Tuesday, March 4, 2008

10.5 weeks to go!!!



the shirt I wear as often as possible......




Alrighty, here it is the belly! Not the best of shots but believe me you cant miss it!! We are officially into our 3rd trimester and the count down is on!!! This babe is a mover, kicker, dancer, simply one heck of an active little thing!!! I am feeling great, a bit on the self conscious side..waiting for the comments to come in the weeks to come...."are you due any minute?" No, weeks... AHHHHH!! My favorite from Oriens pregnancy "your belly should be in the genius book of world records" to which my reply was "you could get your a.. kicked if you said that to a different pregnant women!!" So here we go...spring is on its way and so is this little babe! The kiddos are excited to talk about the baby, but am thinking Orien will have other thoughts when it truly arrives. He still wont walk down the stairs w/o me caring him...wants me to hold him plenty...and is a true mama's boy! Cedar is excited to hold the babe, but wonders why babies cry so much!!!!!!! If only now we could agree on a name! Any great ideas!! off to relax, eat cookies and down more milk..my new favorite food!!

No comments: