Tuesday, October 23, 2007

where did my little guy go?


WOW, Cedar...where did you go growing up and all! Not so much in the physical way but he is so not a toddler/little guy. I know he hasn't toddled in years(did I a say years how is he over 3?)..unless you count the endless falls that still occur from moment to time jumping off of everything! But cedar is growing up! It truly hit me when Mimi and Grandpa were in town and Cedar could have had nothing to do with me for days!! Yes, he looked back to see if i am around, or to ask a quick question to which he already know the answer simply out of comfort..but while the grandparents were here is was Mr. Independent! He wanted to only ride in their car, sit by them, sleep in their hotel (much to his disappointment fell asleep before getting the the hotel and crashed at home) oh but by 4am he would say, "lets go see Mimi!" Cedar just starting to get true emotions..tell amazing stories and has a memory of a lifetime. While Mimi and grandpa were her we hit the pumpkin patch fest..he rode the BIG Dragon Roller Coaster! Looked incredibly nervous, asked if I would come, nope too big..and went anyway! Yesterday as we were driving he brought up the ride. Out of nowhere he said " I was scared on the roller coaster..so I laid near the boy next to me, he wasn't scared." Cedar has also become quite the theatrical one..he tells the Little Miss Muffet story with silly tones..and sings hokey poky for hours! The little tales of Cedar!!!!!

2 comments:

keo boun pheng said...

natalie - i must also admit that i've been reading your blog too... i've added you as a link from my blog, i hope you don't mind....

damara & andy said...

i love hearing about him. about both the boys. i think cedar was orien's age now last time we saw you guys. too long! and gez - what a little man it sounds like he's becoming! it's beautiful.