Saturday, June 12, 2010

Time

Rain falls
on my muddy feet from a full day in my temple
weeds over take, kiddos tromp through, screaming toddler
Rain drips through my dry dreads
the boys run, yelling, laughing, fighting
Truthy screams "hold me"
rain turns to mud turns to laughter turns to tears
Tired, running, sun returns
Cedar branches out farther then ever
Orien clings to his Mama and sister
He laughs, cries holds his hands tight by his face
I feels his emotions more then ever
I feel tight, loose, close, and far
It is Summer
Camp, soccer camp, coffee on patios
farmers markets, gardens, rain and sunshine
beaches, pools, love, light, fear, sadness
love
time, fast, slow, now
grills, meat, new, fresh, honesty, now, milk, love cuddling
and now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

summer is your season!