Thursday, May 14, 2009

Playing Catch up

The boys showing off there costumes
Orien and Ella dancing

cedar on far Right with lots of dancers


Cedar dancing ballet

So, yes I keep thinking it had been too long since I blogged and then another week goes by!! Life has been full. Full of adventures, visitors, dance recitals, bugs...simply put FULL!! I had my first official getaway from Colorado minus the boys in my life and let me tell you it was heavenly..Truth and I flew to Austin TX to visit Anj...a long overdue visit with a good old friend from my college days. It was so nice to wander the streets of Austin as a tourist, shop, dine, eat amazing food cooked by Steph and catch up with Anj...a girls weekend!!

returning put us into dance crazy!! Cedar and Orien are dancers. They do both tap and ballet and had 4 days in a row of rehearsals and recitals..and Mimi and Grandpa Rick joined in the festivities...lots of dancing, more dining, swimming at the hotel and my birthday/ mother day all jammed into a quick weekend...and now the finale of a stomach bug....I am ready for a weekend and a new Monday to begin our rhythms and healthy days!! so yes soon I will post the long ever due recital clips...Cedar danced away, Orien spun on occasion and watched his Shadow..and on the last performance stole the show having a stuffed animal fight with another little girl!!!!