Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Is there really such thing as a Well baby check-up?







So it has come to my attention that for most families it is IMPORTANT to go to the well baby check ups at the doc. Or is it??? Funny, because yes I too scheduled, drove, sat amongst sick children, waited some more, all to visit Cedars doctor, when he was a new born until 2 yrs of age. We waited all these times for the Dr. to tell us he was healthy, aka weighed something, looked happy and healthy and acted appropriately for his age. And then it dawned on me Truth has been to one check-up. She went to her 1 week..and ever since she has been well! Now don't get me wrong from time to time I wonder should I go? And then I think why go well and come out sick??? So I am going with my gut..on that one..but the questions keep coming, how big is she, how tall is she, is she average???? So the other day while at the Local Root Co-op I decided what better place to weigh her in. Amongst all organic produce, and health consciences people she got the 10 month weigh in,,,,and the answer is 17.5 lbs!! She is happy, healthy, growing, changing, all with organic food, breast milk, and love!

1 comment:

damara & andy said...

oh my! WHAT A CUTIE! you guys really should make a journey north this summer for a visit . . . they're growing up fast! . . . and we're missing you . . .