Thursday, December 11, 2008

What is the REAL world?

I had a nice conversation with a friend today..mostly the kind where you catch up on each others lives, tell stories of raising the kiddos, share the rough spots and laugh together at parenting. Then I realized that while we were chattting..of future plans for family, work etc..it seemed we have created a list of reason why not to do something because "it isn't in the real world like that." And now just sitting here by the computer it dawned on me. What the hell is the real world??? Why do I and so many others constantly compare our dreams , ambitions, hopes, fears of life to the "real world" and I finish with dammit it This is the real world. My family is real, our daily choices are real, nature is real, living dreams should be real and let the rest of the world contemplate what fits the real world cause from this day forward I am living the Real world and my kids will see that it truly is REAL.

No comments: