Sunday, January 27, 2008

That feeling

I realized today I have returned to what I love and what creates love for me. She was not ever gone..in fact she is impossible to miss, but today she reintroduced herself to me. I sat amongst her for hours, laughing as Cedar skied near her, as Orien ran, grabbed snow and leaned into me for hugs, she was there glowing behind jod as he ran, played and encouraged little Cedar. She is so bold. The true source of endless energy..and being with her makes love feel so vibrant. I am in love. I am in love with Jody who gives me those looks, the ones only I catch that just simply make life full, at times over flowing. I am in love with Cedar for his endless energy to be and form into such an individual with so much character. I am in love with Orien who has such a big heart, always leaning in for a "hold me mommy" and when he says so sweetly "thank you mommy" I melt. I have such a strong love for this babe growing inside. I don't recall this intensity in the past though I know it existed..but yes in love with every movement,..in fact addicted to glasses of milk and sweets just to feel him/her move inside...as it is right now! And all of this stems from my true giver of love..the SUN.

Ahh i melt thinking of the next time we can just get outside in her warmth...and so for the past few days we have done nothing but that..when all others thought it was too cold, too windy, too late, too wintry as Jan. takes a tole on most, too early, we have been out with her..biking, playing, skiing, walking...And for that I am in Love!

3 comments:

amanda jane said...

I hear ya!

Anonymous said...

totally! i've been bundling the kiddies i take care of up so we can go on walks. just can't stand being cooped up inside! of course, it's not quite as cold here as it is where you are, but it's all relative...

damara & andy said...

hell YA! the sun here is finally gracing over the ridges, overflowing the house with much-missed light for a good 45 minutes each day. sounds like nothing, but it's everything. definite inspiration to get out in it!